People also meet their loved ones and neighbors on this day and give them sweets and gifts. Many people also give to the poor and needy, thus sharing happiness and joy with everyone. To help you get into the festive spirit, here we share some lovely Diwali wishes, messages, quotes and pictures that you can send to your friends and family on this special occasion. You can also use them as Facebook and Whatsapp status on this auspicious day. Read on to learn more!
Diwali Wishes, messages, images, Facebook and Whatsapp status
1. I wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Diwali. Happy Diwali 2022!
2. One of the most anticipated holidays of the year, the festival of lights is here! I wish you a happy Diwali!
3. Best wishes for Diwali, from our family to yours!
4. May the goddess Laxmi bless you with good health, wealth and happiness. Happy Diwali 2022!
5. On this auspicious day, let’s not forget the essence of Diwali: good always wins over evil. I wish you a happy Diwali 2022!
6. Let’s revisit the life lessons we can learn from Lord Ram’s life and struggles on this auspicious day. And he tries to absorb them into our lives too. I wish you a happy Diwali 2022!
7. Have a happy, healthy and safe Diwali 2022!
8. May your life blossom with joy and be as sweet as the festive mithais! I wish you a happy Diwali!
9. Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous Diwali! Stay safe and be happy!
10. May this Diwali remove all darkness from our lives and fill them with love, light and happiness. Happy Diwali 2022!
11. Let’s make this Diwali memorable by celebrating it with the most important people in our lives. I send you and your family my warmest wishes on this special day. Happy Diwali 2022 everyone!
12. It is that time of year when we spend quality time with our loved ones. Hope you have a joyful and prosperous Diwali. Happy Diwali 2022!
Quotes from the author describing the spirit of Diwali:
1. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do it. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do it.
– Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: Essential Writings and Speeches
2. “There is darkness in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.”
– Bram Stoker, Dracula
3. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest meaning ”.
– Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
4. “To shine your brightest light is to be who you really are.”
– Roy T. Bennett
5. “There is a crack in everything.
This is how the light enters ”.
– Leonard Cohen, Selected Poems, 1956-1968
6. “May it be a light for you in dark places when all other lights go out.”
– JRR Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
7. “Whatever you are physically… male or female, strong or weak, sick or healthy, all of these matters less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside ”.
– Cassandra Clare, mechanical angel
8. “How far does that little candle project! This is how a good deed shines in a tired world ”.
– William Shakespeare, The merchant of Venice
9. “The stories are light. Light is precious in such a dark world ”.
– Kate DiCamillo, The Despereaux Tale
10. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest moments, if you just remember to turn on the light.”
– JKRowling, Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban