Four minor siblings electrocuted in Uttar Pradesh’s Unnao

KANPUR: In a tragic incident, four siblings of a family were electrocuted after coming in contact with a pedestal “Farrata” (high -speed) fan in which current was flowing in their house in Lalman Kheda village under the limits of Barasagwar police station of Unnao district.
Police said the incident happened at the house of Virendra Kumar when all the elders of the house had gone to work in the fields.His four childrenMayank (9), Himanshi (8), Himank (6) and Mansi (4), were alone at home and playing.Meanwhile, one of these four children touched the pedestal fan kept in the house.
On hearing the child’s screams, other brothers and sisters ran to save her but unfortunately, they too were electrocuted and died on the spot.
The people of the village immediately reached the fields and informed Virendra and his wife, after which they immediately reached home and were shocked to see their children lying dead.
The local immediately apprised the Barasagwar police about the incident.
The police rushed to the spot and sent the bodies for postmortem examination. Following evidence and necessary findings, the police said that the cause of the deaths was deemed to be from electric shock.
The incident has cast a pall of gloom over Lalman Kheda village, as locals from nearby villages thronged the spot to take note of the situation.
Virendra, father of the four children, was in a state of deep shock after witnessing the tragic death of his minor children and was cursing himself as to why he had bought the Pedestal fan.
The neighbours found it difficult to comfort the grieving father-mother-duo, who were devastated by the loss of their loved ones.
Circle Officer City Ashutosh Kumar said that the bodies of the four children have been sent for postmortem, when the accident occurred, the four brothers were alone at home and the pedestal fan was operational. “Given the circumstances at the spot, it seems that first one child got stuck and then to separate him, his other siblings also got electrocuted,” CO added.
The villagers said that this was a terrible incident and they will never forget it. “May God give patience to the devastated parents who lost all their children,” they said.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GreenLeaf Tw2sl